All partners will implement in the period April-June 2018 the customised actions for access to work: workshops and training events to inform and train migrants before they can start their search for a job: topics like rights and duties of the worker, intercultural differences, support in ICT, etc., all of crucial importance to enter the labour market.
Recent News and Events
- Companies start partnership with Act in Time – Italy
- The story of one participant : Souhaier started her intership in Italy
- Final Conference in Belgium: tools, cases and opportunities
- “Attendance Certificates” Award Cerimony -Italy- Bologna
- “Attendance Certificates” Award Cerimony -Italy- Reggio Emilia